Flash will prepare/supervise all necessary legal documentation to make a formal Child Support request to the Court in order to establish, modify, or make a response to obtain a specific and detailed court order for Child Support.
Flash will complete all the necessary forms to complete the process to establish, modify, or respond to a request for Child Support.
Flash Child Support service Includes:
- Preparation/supervision by licensed California attorney of all Child Support forms required by the California court:
- Request for Order
- Supporting Declaration – A document prepared to effectively tell your side of the story to the Court (Declarations consisting of more than 3 pages will require additional fees)
- Income and Expense Declaration
- Proof of Service; (If Department of Child Support Services (DCSS) is involved in the case, DCSS will be included in service)
- Any other forms required, if any, to make your request to the Court
Working together with the client to gather all required information for California Child Support paperwork
- Assist client to organize filing of your Child Support documents with court (additional court filing fee may be required)
If necessary, Flash can coordinate with third-party service providers for additional services you may need to complete your case.
These services include employing a professional process server to complete service of process, and do due diligence to locate the whereabouts of the other parent. (additional fees may be required for this service)
Flash Legal Clinic is available throughout the process to answer any questions you may have regarding your case.